Newstripe’s aerosol field paint is used for marking parking lots, stencils, synthetic turf, and football, baseball, softball, and soccer athletic fields. Plus it is the safest aerosol paint for marking on golf courses!
The water-based formula will not hurt, turn brown or kill any type of natural grass. Aerosol cans will spray sharp, bright lines that will maintain good visibility. Economical, environmentally safe, and non-clogging.
- Convenient, easy setup and cleanup
- Use as out of bounds, drop zone markings on Golf Courses.
- Safe for use on all varieties of Natural Grass.
- Sprays an adjustable 2 to 4 inch wide Line Stripe.
- Universal ” T ” tip fits most machines including our NewAero and Hand Wand
If a more durable paint is needed we offer our solvent -based aerosol paint.
Case of 12; 18 oz aerosol field paint cans. Coverage up to 250 feet per can.
Our water-based striping paint is not available for shipping to HI, AK and PR