Guidelines for Returning Product
At Newstripe, Inc. we believe that in most cases, although not all, we may be able to provide you a solution so that you may not have to return products to us. Please call one of our sales representatives for a Return Authorization number before returning any products to us. The sales representative may request return approval for your product by our Technical Service Department before a Return Authorization can be issued.
Please note that we cannot accept products that you purchased from one of our Distributors or any other third party. Please contact the Distributor from whom you purchased when seeking potential replacement, repair or credit.
Limits of Liability
A Return Authorization number does not guarantee a refund or replacement. If a credit is initially issued on a Return Authorization and Newstripe, Inc. finds the problem to be due to “customer abuse” after the product is returned and inspected, restocking and refurbishing charges will be deducted from your refund or credit and you will be notified of such action.
Newstripe, Inc.. will accept no responsibility or issue credit for packages damaged in transit for any reason. It is your responsibility to assure that the product is properly packaged for shipment. Freight charges are your responsibility and we highly recommend that you insure the item, at your expense, for the amount of the potential credit that you are seeking.
30-Day Money-Back Reassurance
We offer a 30-day money-back period on all products except those not manufactured by NEWSTRIPE, INC. Products must be returned in the original boxes in like-new condition. See “Guidelines for Returns” for complete details on how to return a product within the 30-day money back guarantee time period. Products returned in less than like-new condition or missing documentation and components returned within the 30-day policy will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking and refurbishing fee, this will be deducted from your refund. If your return is in like-new condition, you may exchange the product for a different model. You will not be subject to a restocking fee, but you will still have to pay the return shipping. NEWSTRIPE, INC. standard policy is that all customers are responsible for freight charges to NEWSTRIPE, INC. when returning products under the 30-day return policy. NEWSTRIPE, INC. will not accept collect shipments for any return.
Standard policy is that all customers are responsible for freight charges when returning product. The following guidelines apply to returns subject to our 30 day money back policy:
- Once you have called to request your Return Authorization, it will be faxed/e-mailed to you. Fold the form, and then insert it inside a clear packing list envelope so that the return address is visible.
- Do not mark or write on the original product boxes to avoid refurbishing fees.
- Products must be returned in the original boxes in like-new condition. Include all documentation and other components included with the original order shipment. Products returned in less than like-new condition or missing documentation and components will be subject to a refurbishing charge.
- Shipments should be in an appropriate shipping container to avoid product damage. See “Limits of Liability”.
- Return only products that are specified on that Return Authorization. Additional products sent without approval will not be accepted for credit.
- Please return the product to the appropriate address shown at the top of the Return Authorization from within two weeks of issuance. Note: Please check carefully for the correct return address.
- You, the customer, are responsible for freight charges and the shipment arriving safely and undamaged. We highly recommend that you insure the shipment for the full cost of replacing the product. See “Limits of Liability”.
Shipments that do not follow the above procedures may be returned to sender or restocking and refurbishing charges may be incurred at the current cost of Newstripe’s parts and labor.