Return Policies (Updated 12/07/23)
Guidelines for Returning Product
In our experience, most product issues (both warranty and non-warranty based) can usually be fixed in a phone call with a Newstripe representative (303-364-7786). If we find that your product issue is more complex and cannot be resolved over the phone, your Newstripe representative will issue a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) to you after obtaining approval from our Technical Services Department.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returned products that you purchased from one of our dealers, distribution partners, or any other third party. Please contact them directly when seeking potential replacement, repair, or credit.
Limits of Liability
A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) does not guarantee a refund or product replacement. If a credit is initially issued on an RMA and Newstripe finds the problem is due to “customer abuse” after the product is returned and inspected, restocking and refurbishing charges will be deducted from your refund or credit, and you will be notified of such action.
Newstripe accepts no responsibility or issues credit for damage caused during transit of the returned product. It is your responsibility to make sure the product is properly packaged for shipment. Shipping charges are your responsibility, and we highly recommend that you insure the item, at your expense, for the potential credit you are seeking.
Return Policy by Product Type
- Equipment: If the product is in like-new condition with the original packaging, the product can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a 15% restocking fee. The restocking fee is waived if the returned product is exchanged for a product of similar or greater value. Additional restocking fees will be applied if the returned product is received in less than like-new condition. Newstripe is not responsible for any damage caused to the product during return shipping. Therefore, for more expensive products, we recommend that shipping insurance is purchased prior to sending products back to Newstripe.
- Parts: Parts are Not Returnable. However, if the wrong part is ordered, it can be returned and exchanged for the correct part. The return/exchange must be requested within 30 days of receiving the parts order, and the returned part must be in new condition and uninstalled.
- Standard Stencils: If a standard stencil is in new condition, the stencil can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a 15% restocking fee. The restocking fee is waived if the returned stencil is exchanged for a stencil of similar or greater value. Unfortunately, used stencils are Not Returnable and no credit will be issued for returned stencils that have been used.
- Custom Stencils: Custom stencils are Not Returnable. However, our approval process helps ensure you get what you purchased. We do this by providing a Stencil Proof for your approval prior to finalizing and cutting any custom stencil. This Stencil Proof shows exactly what you will be receiving for your custom stencil along with its dimensions.
- Paint: Paint is Not Returnable. However, if the wrong paint is ordered, it can be returned and exchanged for the correct paint. Paint return/exchange requests must be made within 10 days of receipt of the paint order and the returned paint must be unopened.
Return Process Steps
- Contact Newstripe at 303-364-7786 to discuss your product issue and if necessary, a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) will be emailed to you. Print and include a copy of your RMA with the return shipment of your product.
- When returning products to us with your RMA, please return them in the original packaging and in like-new condition. Also include all documentation and other components included with the original order shipment. Products returned in less than like-new condition or missing documentation and/or components will be subject to a refurbishing charge.
- Shipments should be in an appropriate shipping container to avoid product damage. See “Limits of Liability” section above for more details.
- Return only products that are specified on your RMA. Additional products sent back to Newstripe without request and/or approval may not be accepted for credit.
- Please return the product to the appropriate address shown at the top of your RMA within two weeks of receiving it.
- As the customer, you are responsible for freight charges and for the shipment arriving safely and undamaged. We highly recommend that you insure the shipment for the full cost of replacing the product. See “Limits of Liability” section above for more details.
Shipments that do not follow these Return Process Steps may be returned to the sender, or restocking and refurbishing charges may be incurred at the current cost of Newstripe’s parts and labor.
If you have any questions regarding our Return Process Steps, feel free to contact Newstripe at 303-364-7786.
Warranty Information (Updated 12/07/23)
Newstripe takes pride in the quality of the products we manufacture and before any product goes out to a customer, we thoroughly inspect and test it to ensure it meets our high standards. The table below lists the product warranty periods for our core products and collectively, they represent some of the leading warranties in our industry.
|PolyTough™️ Stencils 1/8” (all)
ProLine Field Marketing Systems (4 models)
|4400 Airless Field Stripers (2 models)
4600 Airless Field Stripers (2 models)
LineRider UTV Mounted Airless Line Stripers (2 models)
NewLiner Heavy Duty Dry Line Markers (2 models)
NewRider Airless Riding Line Stripers (3 models)
SafeMark Field Layout Systems (4 models)
|4250 Airless Field Striping Machine
Ecol:ner Field Striping Machines (4 models)
|AeroVent Aerosol Can Disposal Systems (3 models)
BigSqueeze Can & Pail Crusher
DirtDoctor Tow Behind Infield Drag & Groomer
DirtMedic Infield Drag & Groomer
DirtKing Infield Drags (2 models)
DragLite Infield Drag Mats (2 models)
FieldLiner 3 Field Striping Machine
GoalEze Side Mount Spray Gun
HashMark Master Painters (4 models)
NewLiner Dry Line Marker 25lb
PackMaster Compactors (3 models)
RollMaster Line Painting Machines (2 models)
|HashMark Master Paint & Go
For specific details about each product’s warranty coverage, please refer to the Product Manual provided when your Newstripe product was purchased or visit the product’s web page on newstripe.com to view the Product Manual online.
Newstripe will repair or replace any product that is deemed eligible for a warranty claim. However, it is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to Newstripe. See “Return Process Steps” section above for more details.
If you have any questions regarding Warranty Claims, feel free to contact Newstripe at 303-364-7786.