Aurora, CO. (February 9, 2017) – Newstripe is pleased to announce the release of the new AeroVent™ Standard. This model features the same trusted design of the AeroVent 1X with a simplified economical filter.nnDesigned for the low-volume budget-conscience waste generator, who does not require a cycle counter or convenience of the Viz-a-Ball indicator, the AeroVent™ Standard still maintains the highest in safety standards. The totally enclosed chamber prevents potential blow back into the operators face.nnThe Safe2Filter carbon filter utilizes a simple check valve to close the filter when not in use for compliance with EPA, OSHA and California regulations.nnFor more information about the new AeroVent™ Standard, please visit www.newstripe.com.nnAbout Newstripe, Inc.nFounded in 1981, Newstripe, Inc. is a family-owned and operated business with a global presence. Known in the industry for delivering extraordinary service, innovation and upholding a high level of standards, Newstripe continues to improve and expand their product lines. For more information, visit www.newstripe.com or call 1(800) 624-6706.
- Baseball Field Equipment Guide: DirtDoctor Tow Behind vs. DirtDoctor 3-Point Hitch Infield Drag & Groomer
- Newstripe’s Operations Leader Promoted to Lead Growth Initiatives
- Taking Care of Customers by Taking Care of Our Employees
- Newstripe Promotes Casey Newman to Executive Director
- PolyTough™ Stencils: Elevating Performance with a Lifetime Warranty